Purpose Of The Course::
The semi-permanent nail polish is among the most requested treatments in beauty and nail centres because with a short time and at a relatively cheap cost you can get perfectly varnished nails lasting at least 3 weeks.
This corse is addressed to beginners who are willing to start working in the field of nail-technique, but also to skilled beauty therapists who want to broaden and complete their background with one of the ultimate trends of beauty centres in Italy and worldwide.
The students will be taught that the Nail Artist, as a professionist, will have to deeply explain what a manicure with semi-permanent polish really is. In fact, this technique cannot be applied on all types of nails; so, it will be also important to learn how crucial the correct removal of polish is .
Program of the Course:
- Anatomy of nail, hygiene and prevention
- Manicure without water
- Removal of hypercheratosis and cuticles around the nail
- Theory about manicure notions
- Techniques of the nail filing (complying with the nail shape and applying a correct filing is indispensable to preserve the nail foil
- Techniques of applying French manicure and the semi-permanent polish with full colour on the natural nail
- Nail polish removal without spoiling the nail foil
Duration of the Course:
5 lessons – 30 hours
Please apply to BSI Academy
For more information contact BSI at Academia n. 0249541194